What does it take to become a successful government contractor?
Washington PTAC can help you get prepared for government business. You will learn the basics of market research, and selling your products and services to federal, state and local government agencies. In this class you will learn:
- To tell what value your product or service offer
- How to register in correct databases
- Small business programs and certifications
- Types of solicitations and how to respond
- Marketing strategies for finding opportunities
This is a great opportunity for established businesses to learn how to get ready for the growing government market.
More information and registration here.